hairymonster
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2013
- Messages
- 1,308
- Reaction score
- 61
Giving tuition for a group of 5 at tutor's home (BISHAN)
First come first served
My area of specialization is teaching algebra to primary school kids to tackle difficult problem sums. Algebra in my opinion is a more efficient method compared to diagrams. Of course there are lots of arguments to whether algebra should be used in solving difficult questions, but my experience with this particular primary 6 student has shown otherwise.
He is a bright kid and I am confident that he is capable of using algebra. At the end of his prelims in 2012, he was already formulating and manipulating equations with ease. When the psle results came out,he scored amn aggregate of 242 with 4 A's. I am happy and very proud of him.
I am confident that my method and techniques in helping your child understand algebra and will give him/her a distinct advantage above the rest.
My contact number is 9-1-7-9-9-o-7-9. please do not hesitate to call/sms.
First come first served
My area of specialization is teaching algebra to primary school kids to tackle difficult problem sums. Algebra in my opinion is a more efficient method compared to diagrams. Of course there are lots of arguments to whether algebra should be used in solving difficult questions, but my experience with this particular primary 6 student has shown otherwise.
He is a bright kid and I am confident that he is capable of using algebra. At the end of his prelims in 2012, he was already formulating and manipulating equations with ease. When the psle results came out,he scored amn aggregate of 242 with 4 A's. I am happy and very proud of him.
I am confident that my method and techniques in helping your child understand algebra and will give him/her a distinct advantage above the rest.
My contact number is 9-1-7-9-9-o-7-9. please do not hesitate to call/sms.
