PSU issue or entire thing died?

LukKhrueng

Junior Member
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I just changed my faulty R270x to GTX 970.
It works awhile until I ran benchmark software and my whole house kena short circuit. After that I cannot on my PC anymore

My psu is Seasonic 620 Bronze
 

xtractor

Master Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
4,672
Reaction score
977
I just changed my faulty R270x to GTX 970.
It works awhile until I ran benchmark software and my whole house kena short circuit. After that I cannot on my PC anymore

My psu is Seasonic 620 Bronze


how old is ur psu?maybe try and go rma psu first if still warranty
 

Orionhan

Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
432
Reaction score
5
the short circuit incident might have likely blow your fuse on the PSU. Happen to me once..try changing/borrowing a PSU to test.

Gd luck!
 

LukKhrueng

Junior Member
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Don't spare PSU.... Bringing the entire damn thing down to sim lim later to test whole system....recently this system like on pms
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top