Purchase iPhone7+ Jet Black 128GB

DenNarwhal

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Hi HWZ,

I intend to move from a Galaxy Note7 to an iPhone 7 Plus once I return my phone back to Samsung. However, I don't know where to buy from without contract. Epicentre, Nubox and iStudio all no stock and I don't know which 3rd party reseller to buy it from (i.e. Kasia Mobile, MobileSquare etc). Plus, all the 3rd party reseller jack up the price. Please assist me in choosing where to buy from.

Thank You!

DenNarwhal
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
Hi HWZ,

I intend to move from a Galaxy Note7 to an iPhone 7 Plus once I return my phone back to Samsung. However, I don't know where to buy from without contract. Epicentre, Nubox and iStudio all no stock and I don't know which 3rd party reseller to buy it from (i.e. Kasia Mobile, MobileSquare etc). Plus, all the 3rd party reseller jack up the price. Please assist me in choosing where to buy from.

Thank You!

DenNarwhal

Now all the price u buy from 3rd market all jack for sure. Every Year iphone is like that.. And retail if u cant get then u gonna to wait, or either buy from someone liao.. 99% price different then retail for SURE:s13::s13::s13:
 

DenNarwhal

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
But iPhone 7 Plus jet black online they say wait 6-8 weeks. Yall got yours already or is that date like an estimate or sth?
 

yoyo_girl

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Standard time de. But good things worth waiting. Somemore from those 3rd party one.... like not v safe la

But iPhone 7 Plus jet black online they say wait 6-8 weeks. Yall got yours already or is that date like an estimate or sth?
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Still ex meh? I c Carousell like around 1450 for jet black 128gb.

matte black like higher? I duno. lol
 

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
12,943
Reaction score
0
That's how it goes for now.

U want immediate, pay higher price
Don't want pay more, order from Apple Store and wait .
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,209
Reaction score
5,989
Buy from apple better, deliver to your doorstep and good return policy
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top