Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you guys have had any experience with this.
I'm intending to order a Dell XPS 12 from Amazon as it is way cheaper than purchasing it locally. The only thing stopping me now is the warranty. From the amazon site itself, it just states the Amazon Return Policy, nothing about Dell's warranty. I tried calling our local Dell hotline but the sales staff don't know as well and she even said I was the first person who ever asked that..
Right now, I have no idea what warranty will be given to me if I order from Amazon, is it from the third party vendor, from Dell (their 1year free warranty), or just the Amazon 30days policy? And is it international?
I read about some transferring warranty to other countries from Dell site as well. The sales person said something like the free 1year Dell warranty is not international and you can't transfer it around. But actually I guess she is just confused and trying to smoke around as she doesn't sound convincing at all.
Any experiences or opinions that you guys could care to share? Would really appreciate it. Thanks!
I'm intending to order a Dell XPS 12 from Amazon as it is way cheaper than purchasing it locally. The only thing stopping me now is the warranty. From the amazon site itself, it just states the Amazon Return Policy, nothing about Dell's warranty. I tried calling our local Dell hotline but the sales staff don't know as well and she even said I was the first person who ever asked that..
Right now, I have no idea what warranty will be given to me if I order from Amazon, is it from the third party vendor, from Dell (their 1year free warranty), or just the Amazon 30days policy? And is it international?
I read about some transferring warranty to other countries from Dell site as well. The sales person said something like the free 1year Dell warranty is not international and you can't transfer it around. But actually I guess she is just confused and trying to smoke around as she doesn't sound convincing at all.
Any experiences or opinions that you guys could care to share? Would really appreciate it. Thanks!
