projectspore2
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 3, 2010
- Messages
- 2,231
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I am planning to purchase a laptop and after comparing the prices between Singapore and USA, it is obvious that the prices in USA and amazon are much cheaper.
I am only worried about warranty issues and am planning to purchase a laptop from Amazon or USA sites and then purchasing international warranty.
Any of you guys have done it before and can tell me which brands are the best for doing this?
I am thinking Asus or Lenovo.
Regards
I am planning to purchase a laptop and after comparing the prices between Singapore and USA, it is obvious that the prices in USA and amazon are much cheaper.
I am only worried about warranty issues and am planning to purchase a laptop from Amazon or USA sites and then purchasing international warranty.
Any of you guys have done it before and can tell me which brands are the best for doing this?
I am thinking Asus or Lenovo.
Regards
