Hello sexperts,
please give me your opinion on what is happening to my PC; Computer often go into black screen with no error message and i have to press the reset button or power on/off to boot it back. No bluescreen or dump file for me to analyse. I did the follow:
1. run memory check - everything ok
2. run SSD check - everything ok
3. installed GPUZ and turn on trace
I found that the temperature of my GPU was consistently at 72 degree then when it hangs, the GPU temp surge to 255 degree, so can i conclude that I need to change a new GPU?
my gpu is damn old, its 9600 GT
please give me your opinion on what is happening to my PC; Computer often go into black screen with no error message and i have to press the reset button or power on/off to boot it back. No bluescreen or dump file for me to analyse. I did the follow:
1. run memory check - everything ok
2. run SSD check - everything ok
3. installed GPUZ and turn on trace
I found that the temperature of my GPU was consistently at 72 degree then when it hangs, the GPU temp surge to 255 degree, so can i conclude that I need to change a new GPU?
my gpu is damn old, its 9600 GT