Qn on IPPT

lipo99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
10,239
Reaction score
1
If my birthday is on 25th Nov (let say), IPPT windows will close 25th August. I wish to book a date which give me one more chance just in case I fail my static station. Can I book it on the 22th and if I fail I redo on 25th?
 

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
5,853
Reaction score
77
If my birthday is on 25th Nov (let say), IPPT windows will close 25th August. I wish to book a date which give me one more chance just in case I fail my static station. Can I book it on the 22th and if I fail I redo on 25th?

i recalled that they count 1 birthday year until the day before your birthday.

so for your case, probably 25th Nov - 24th Aug is your Ippt 9 months for taking.

remaining 3 months for clearing RT..

extracted from my NS.sg

a) You can continue to improve your results until 01/09/2013. Your next IPPT window will begin on 02/12/2013.

FYI, Dec 2nd is my birthday.
 

soteyh

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
0
Only certain days of the week got IPPT test dates, so even if you want on 22 and 25, doesn't mean that there will be a test on that date.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top