QNAP HDD Bay Key

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
9,086
Reaction score
1,590
Hi all,

Need help, currently I need QNAP HDD Bay Key to unlock HDD to replace HDD
Current HDD 2 status is in "Degrading mode", also Read/write error in QNP Console system log

When I work in my company, there is no IT handover, basically in SG office, I'm the only IT, boss all in US, so they don know such minor thing.

I googled and found thsat QNAP key is universal, so would like to ask here, if anyone can loan me the key.
Thanks

2akiu03.jpg
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
i also lost my keys. Emailed qnap singapore, no reply.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top