Qns abt Nendoroid storage

Kavairs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
11,216
Reaction score
2,455
Hi guys, not sure whether here is the correct section to ask such qns.

I have been collecting nendoroids for quite some time alreadi. Recently, started to unbox them. It was quite a pain to store their parts & accessories and most people used tool box to hold them.

Anyone know where can I find plastic container tool box with adjustable compartments like below:

8069167578_76f8d5a491_b.jpg



I have tried places like Daiso & home fix. They onli sell those with fixed compartments. Hope you guys can help me. Thx!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top