Quechua Forclaz backpack

Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Hi, is anyone using the Quechua Forclaz 40/50 backpack? Except Decathlon, are there any shops in SG selling those packs? Are they good? How's the padding for the waist belts and shoulder straps? Is it carry on size?

Or Mountain Smith Approach 40, anyone tried that?
And Vital Gear Leo 40? Any comments?

I can try the Mountain Smith and Vital Gear in shops, but I can't find the Quechua so does anyone use it? can give a short review? hahaha thanks.
 
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Oh and I'm most probably not going to fill it up full, so there will be plenty (i hope) of space to compress and stuff, would that make it look smaller in the airport LOL.
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,635
Reaction score
3,487
I have seen a lot of European backpackers use Quechua, be it backpack, jackets, or shoes. It's pretty popular in Europe. Haven't seen it in SG.

I'm getting the Haglöfs daypack. Apparently it's really durable.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top