Dear Admin,
Thank you for taking time to review this situation. I started a thread earlier depiciting a humorous situation from another site. While I can understand the part about advertising another forum and points being issued for this, I am puzzled about the second part where I was infracted for "trolling / nuisance" when all I did was post photographs which were non-sensitive in nature.
It's much milder than many of the other posts in the forum and I would respectfully ask that you help review and look into the points being issued. Thank you so much!
Thank you for taking time to review this situation. I started a thread earlier depiciting a humorous situation from another site. While I can understand the part about advertising another forum and points being issued for this, I am puzzled about the second part where I was infracted for "trolling / nuisance" when all I did was post photographs which were non-sensitive in nature.
It's much milder than many of the other posts in the forum and I would respectfully ask that you help review and look into the points being issued. Thank you so much!

