Question about Malacca

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
13,166
If no car.. Can go Malacca?
I went to Melaka with car and had to deal with the headache of finding parking, dealing with jam, being chased from mall entrances when alighting/picking up passengers, etc.

A joy to visit just travelling in a coach. Got dropped off at the heart of everything, with my huge coach threatening all those cars trying to jam up the route, just grab my stuff and check in to the accommodation.

Want to go anywhere, just walk or Grab. Walk more can see even more than traffic jams and huge vehicle wheels.
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,747
Reaction score
3,585
Thx. U all go where to buy coach tix? any company to intro?


The luxury coach $76 so ex ah

and go where book hotel?
 
Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,747
Reaction score
3,585
Back from Malacca. The bus 3/4 full

luxury coach will change bus to send u to your specific location..

Jurong East -> Concord orcharf
Cck -> compass point -> tampines.

Ofher location i dk,
U can require to change the drop off location as long there is a point..
 
Last edited:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
6,082
Back from Malacca. The bus 3/4 full

luxury coach will change bus to send u to your specific location..

Jurong East -> Concord orcharf
Cck -> compass point -> tampines.

Ofher location i dk,
U can require to change the drop off location as long there is a point..
Direct to doubletree hotel from SG harbourfront. Back also same.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
13,166
Yes, Luxury Coach
Refer to luxury coach will change bus to send u to your specific location..
That's for coming back then.

Last time was just direct from Orchard and back to Orchard. I prefer that.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
6,082
That's for coming back then.

Last time was just direct from Orchard and back to Orchard. I prefer that.
Few years back, mine was direct from Harbourfront and back Harbourfront.

I just check their schedule, seem alot of changes.
 

puteh83

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
1,975
Reaction score
75
Going Malacca soon after more than 10 years.
Is the little alley that sells small plates of seafood still around? I think the alley is where the famous popiah cart is.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,027
Reaction score
1,918
Going Malacca soon after more than 10 years.
Is the little alley that sells small plates of seafood still around? I think the alley is where the famous popiah cart is.
Still present. The number of sellers has increased somewhat, with more operators in the vicinity of Jln Bunga Raya.
 

pclow59

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
5,618
Reaction score
2,103
That's for coming back then.

Last time was just direct from Orchard and back to Orchard. I prefer that.

Few years back, mine was direct from Harbourfront and back Harbourfront.

I just check their schedule, seem alot of changes.
Yes, Luxury now has more pickup/drop-off points in the neighborhood area beside Concord orchard. I find these is better, so no need to travel all the way to orchard and can get to the nearest, also can faster reached home too.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
6,082
Yes, Luxury now has more pickup/drop-off points in the neighborhood area beside Concord orchard. I find these is better, so no need to travel all the way to orchard and can get to the nearest, also can faster reached home too.
I think Vivo no more pickup.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top