Question about missing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_H

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi HWZ team,

I would like to ask for clarification about a thread I posted earlier today.

Thread title: Finally Fix Bilibili Buffering Issues in Singapore
Thread URL: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...libili-buffering-issues-in-singapore.7217427/

When I open the link now, it says: "The requested thread could not be found." The thread also no longer appears under my profile or "Your threads".

May I check whether the thread was removed, moved for moderation, or caught by an automated spam/filter rule? If it violated any forum rule, please let me know what I should change before reposting.

Thank you.
 

ykeen

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 31, 2000
Messages
4,635
Reaction score
128
Hi John_H,

Your post was flagged by the community and removed under Rule 7 and Rule 9 of our Content Policy, as we do not permit advertising and distributing unverified services/software extensions. Please refrain from reposting these links.

Thank you.
 

John_H

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi HWZ team,

I recently built a small tool to solve a problem I personally encountered, and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to share it on the forum.

The tool is:

  • Completely free to use
  • Not monetized and has no paid features
  • Does not display advertisements
  • Does not collect or sell user data
  • Not associated with any company or commercial service
My intention is simply to share the tool with other HWZ users who may have the same problem, rather than to promote a commercial product or service.

Would it be acceptable to create a forum post explaining the problem and sharing the tool, including a link to it?

If this is allowed, is there a particular forum section or posting format you would recommend?

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top