Question about my mono intake .

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
not to be wet blanket but seriously would advise against you signing on with only N-levels.

think you better check the career path before you sign. don't later you 2nd or 1st SGT for 10+ years.

look at the old warrants now, 40-50+ still have to mug for Os or poly, some degree. I admire them but seriously quite siong to do at their age.
 

letsgososhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
13,247
Reaction score
14
"At least 5 GCE 'O' Level credits[2] or NITEC"
I've emailed them before telling them I wish to sign on SPF for my NS , this was their reply as well , minimum O or NITEC . So does this mean I only can suck thumb be guard ??

Sorry I'm new to all of these !!

Defer and go ite Nitec get good gpa and try apply agn :) unless u 20-21 cannot defer oreadi
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top