
will there be any different in puting a PCIe 3.0 and PCIe 4.0 nvme into a enclourse?
i am thinkng if PCIe 3.0 will be already overkill for the usb enclourse. gotten a ugreen enclourse, thinking to buy a nvme hdd for it but not sure which to get.Bottleneck at your USB?
i am thinkinng if PCIe 3.0 will be already overkill for the usb enclourse. gotten a ugreen enclourse, thining to buy a nvme hdd for it but not sure which to get.
I've tried many and have used ASM and JM, and I agree. RTL9210B remains my most stable chipset.the only nvme enclosure that can fully saturate Gen 4 drives is with a Intel JHL9480 chipset (TB5)
https://www.acasis.com/products/aca...ble-with-thunderbolt-5?variant=46416691462373
most enclosures cap out at around 3GB/s
https://dancharblog.wordpress.com/2024/01/01/list-of-ssd-enclosure-chipsets-2022/
for best value and stability, any brand with Realtek RTL 9210B chipset
for best value and stability, any brand with Realtek RTL 9210B chipset
In this case, if let say i am looking a simple 10gbps enclosure, is there any differences between a JMS583 and 9210 chipset in the case for UGreen?I've tried many and have used ASM and JM, and I agree. RTL9210B remains my most stable chipset.
JMS583 has issues at idleIn this case, if let say i am looking a simple 10gbps enclosure, is there any differences between a JMS583 and 9210 chipset in the case for UGreen?
As there seems to be a huge cost differences between those 2 for UGreen
Not much difference really. Only difference comes down to coolingAnd are there any differences from cheaper 9210 enclosure from the likes of JEYI, like this compared to UGreen?
amazon 500gb nvme around $50+?@TS, if you got time you can see if Popular got lobang for cheap external SSD.
Will be definetely cheaper than getting a SSD + closure.
I got a Samsung 500GB SSD under $100 last year.
amazon 500gb nvme around $50+?
i saw a $15 usb C enclosure up there also
Someone gave me a ugreen enclosure, since I already have the case that why I wonder which typeof internal nvme to buy@TS, if you got time you can see if Popular got lobang for cheap external SSD.
Will be definetely cheaper than getting a SSD + closure.
I got a Samsung 500GB SSD under $100 last year.
In a similar situtation as you though i am looking for a enclosure for my spare transcend mte220s SSD which right now is in the comp as extra drive but just pushing back on spending more money right now as my old samsung t5 is still functioningSomeone gave me a ugreen enclosure, since I already have the case that why I wonder which typeof internal nvme to buy