[Question] About SAF264

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
6,372
Reaction score
387
I have to report to CMPB on xxx date, but I will be overseas on that day.
Can call to change the day? or anyone know what will happen if I dont report on that day?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,282
Reaction score
5,865
I have to report to CMPB on xxx date, but I will be overseas on that day.
Can call to change the day? or anyone know what will happen if I dont report on that day?
Why don't you call them (if don't have number call NS hotline) and ask them whether can change day? I don't think any of us here got the authority to tell you whether can change or not
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,553
Reaction score
15,621
dun report confirm + chop ggpok

i think u will be arrested when u step back into sg.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top