Question about Samsung Galaxy A8 (2015)

Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Hello, I have been actively using my spare phone for over 2 months already. May I know how can I reduce my RAM usage?

About 95% of my apps on "Optimizing" mode. Yet it is sucking up 70-75% of my RAM usage constantly. I always have to clear my RAM usage in my Smart Manager... Yet it creeps back up quickly. The last trick I always do is to reboot my phone - which takes a whooping 7 to 8 mins. It will start at 60% usage before creeping back up to above 70%.

Anyone can advise me?
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Hello, I have been actively using my spare phone for over 2 months already. May I know how can I reduce my RAM usage?

About 95% of my apps on "Optimizing" mode. Yet it is sucking up 70-75% of my RAM usage constantly. I always have to clear my RAM usage in my Smart Manager... Yet it creeps back up quickly. The last trick I always do is to reboot my phone - which takes a whooping 7 to 8 mins. It will start at 60% usage before creeping back up to above 70%.

Anyone can advise me?

Not every app can be optimizated. Most apps do stay awake as they usually run a background service or is called up by the Android OS itself from system apps. 70% is normal for Android... Unlike desktop PC. Mobile OS keeps app in memory to get them to load up faster, not burn more CPU cycles to reload everything back into memory.
 

leoinchan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Galaxy A8 (2015) Problems

Anybody else using the Galaxy A8 (2015)? I bought mine in December 2015, after nearing its 2nd year it's been giving me lots of problems. The battery drains very fast and dies at 65%-70%, performance drops (keeps lagging), charge for 1hour-2Hours and can only use for 1/2 Hr. Anybody facing the same issue here? Hmm... I'm guessing it's prob dying, is it the phone or the battery? Should I change the battery or to a new phone... any suggestions?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top