Question abt ICA Specialist

sleepysollow

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello just wanna get some advice, anyone had to wait for more than 2 months after panel interview for medical/acceptance?

Attended my panel on 8 Sept..
 

Bockson

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Any news yet ? I went for panel on Dec 10 and Dec 15 email for medical
Hi bro, I went similar dates. Have you got any updates from them?
Panel on Dec 16
Medical on Dec 18
HR emailed me to wait for 2 more weeks as they are still processing on 8 Jan.
 

Bockson

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I applied and went for medical already. What do you mean you got report date? You mean you received an offer already? When did you get it? Care to share more?
 

LosGuardian

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
I was almost appointed for the 27th April intake! Just missed it by a bit :ROFLMAO: . All the best!
Hey there, how long did the processing take for you since your medical date, and when is the start date that they gave u? I went for medical on the 25th last month and was wondering how much longer it will take till the offer.
 

Bockson

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Wym misssed it ?
they told me it was just filled up on the phone. Then said next intake was May and they are filling people up.
Hey there, how long did the processing take for you since your medical date, and when is the start date that they gave u? I went for medical on the 25th last month and was wondering how much longer it will take till the offer.
I waited till I almost died bro. Dec 18 medical and Jan 8 they told me will let me know in 2 weeks. I keep asking every 4 weeks but they just said it’s still processing. Anyway, I think many people have different backgrounds in the application and hence some are faster than the others. I believe fresh grads will be quite straight forward if you’re within the pay grade. I was under an experienced hire so the pay they offered was higher than the grade and I guess required more approvals. I think I might be the longest here (3 months wait)
 

LosGuardian

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
they told me it was just filled up on the phone. Then said next intake was May and they are filling people up.

I waited till I almost died bro. Dec 18 medical and Jan 8 they told me will let me know in 2 weeks. I keep asking every 4 weeks but they just said it’s still processing. Anyway, I think many people have different backgrounds in the application and hence some are faster than the others. I believe fresh grads will be quite straight forward if you’re within the pay grade. I was under an experienced hire so the pay they offered was higher than the grade and I guess required more approvals. I think I might be the longest here (3 months wait)
I finally got the offer for the course starting in May, I guess I just needed to wait about 6 weeks but hearing from u that it was a 3 months wait from medical is crazyyy.

I'm assuming that higher than the grade means it's gonna be higher than the max amount shown on their recruitment page?
 

Bockson

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I finally got the offer for the course starting in May, I guess I just needed to wait about 6 weeks but hearing from u that it was a 3 months wait from medical is crazyyy.

I'm assuming that higher than the grade means it's gonna be higher than the max amount shown on their recruitment page?
Yup didn’t expect them to give so high also but I was already informed about the range during the first HR interview. Anyway good luck to everyone else :). I have declined the offer for reasons I can’t say here.
 

Grandose

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hi all, just went through my ICA DEI panel interview (28 Jul) and medical checkup (30 Jul), abt 2 days apart. currently waiting on the outcome.

does anyone know if getting invited for the medical checkup is a signal that uve alr passed the panel interview, or is it just standard for everyone who attends the interview regardless of outcome?
 

Grandose

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hi all, just went through my ICA DEI panel interview (28 Jul) and medical checkup (30 Jul), abt 2 days apart. currently waiting on the outcome.

does anyone know if getting invited for the medical checkup is a signal that uve alr passed the panel interview, or is it just standard for everyone who attends the interview regardless of outcome?
okay never mind i think i got the general consensus after reading through past posts haha
 

Grandose

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, just curious, any update for you after your medical?
nope, emailed HR on the 27th Aug to enquire if there's any updates, was told to wait for another 2 weeks, emailed them again on 18th Sep and was again told it's still processing :)


what about u? when was yr last medical date? any advancements?
 

CrouchingRaccoon

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
nope, emailed HR on the 27th Aug to enquire if there's any updates, was told to wait for another 2 weeks, emailed them again on 18th Sep and was again told it's still processing :)


what about u? when was yr last medical date? any advancements?
Hihi sorry for the late reply, I did my panel interview on the 8 September then went for my medical on the 12 September. Will probably wait abit more until I email them again 😅

Are you a fresh grad or mid career? Saw someone in the thread mentioned that it will take longer for those mid career applicants with working experience.
 

Grandose

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hihi sorry for the late reply, I did my panel interview on the 8 September then went for my medical on the 12 September. Will probably wait abit more until I email them again 😅

Are you a fresh grad or mid career? Saw someone in the thread mentioned that it will take longer for those mid career applicants with working experience.
no worries, im a fresh grad.. nonetheless the wait is still crazy 🤣
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top