shirleyblu
Member
- Joined
- May 11, 2015
- Messages
- 253
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
Need some help here.
I have booked with Expedia for flight n hotel for 3 pax.
As 1 of my fren could not join us, i got another one to replace. But that friend will only be able to fly at 6pm where timing is different from my going time.
I have checked with Tigerair that changing name cost $75 + serive fee $10 + fare difference is $2 (yesterday night, fare will keep change ).
Question is should I wait for thursday to see if have promotion for that period i then buy the going ticket ? Or I should change straight using existing ticket?
If use existing ticket, price estimated is $162. As returning change of name is $75 .
Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
Need some help here.
I have booked with Expedia for flight n hotel for 3 pax.
As 1 of my fren could not join us, i got another one to replace. But that friend will only be able to fly at 6pm where timing is different from my going time.
I have checked with Tigerair that changing name cost $75 + serive fee $10 + fare difference is $2 (yesterday night, fare will keep change ).
Question is should I wait for thursday to see if have promotion for that period i then buy the going ticket ? Or I should change straight using existing ticket?
If use existing ticket, price estimated is $162. As returning change of name is $75 .
Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
