edwincheng
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2002
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I got a question but I don't know who to call or able to answer me. My base and NS.sg were un able to give me an answer so I had to ask here. Hope some bros can enlighten me.
This is my situation. I'm from the Air Force and had served my last ICT (low key) during July. Shortly, I had received a letter asking me to attend the MR ceromany end of August. I was not able to attend IPPT during my ICT and had thought of taking the IPT.
So the question is,
With the MR ceromany approaching in August and my DOB is in March. Do I still need to do my IPPT (but my actual intention is to attend IPT)?
Any kind bros can advise? Or direct me to the correct person to answer this?
Thanks in advance
I got a question but I don't know who to call or able to answer me. My base and NS.sg were un able to give me an answer so I had to ask here. Hope some bros can enlighten me.
This is my situation. I'm from the Air Force and had served my last ICT (low key) during July. Shortly, I had received a letter asking me to attend the MR ceromany end of August. I was not able to attend IPPT during my ICT and had thought of taking the IPT.
So the question is,
With the MR ceromany approaching in August and my DOB is in March. Do I still need to do my IPPT (but my actual intention is to attend IPT)?
Any kind bros can advise? Or direct me to the correct person to answer this?
Thanks in advance
