BackgrounKoala_07
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2019
- Messages
- 7,425
- Reaction score
- 2,979
I am currently c9, doing bmt. Is it possible to up pes and recourse pes a/b1 BMT after catheter ablation. I heard of people up pes after 6 months.

I am currently c9, doing bmt. Is it possible to up pes and recourse pes a/b1 BMT after catheter ablation. I heard of people up pes after 6 months.
1) only MO will know
2) you heard of people up PES after 6 months from who?
3) those people who up PES after 6 months got same condition as you?
There is definitely a possibility of up PES. but whether ur condition allows u to, only MO will know.The person who up pes after 6 do not have the same condition as me so i assume it's possible to up pes.
The person who up pes after 6 do not have the same condition as me so i assume it's possible to up pes.
I am currently c9, doing bmt. Is it possible to up pes and recourse pes a/b1 BMT after catheter ablation. I heard of people up pes after 6 months.
I am currently c9, doing bmt. Is it possible to up pes and recourse pes a/b1 BMT after catheter ablation. I heard of people up pes after 6 months.
Hooah ~~~~~~depending on your condition, say if you are fully recovered, then up PES is possible (of course subject to MO and medical board rules)
after upPES, you need to finish combat BMT to be considered for combat vocation.
if your unit does not send you, maybe you can talk to your chief clerk/higher ups about it.
once in awhile there will be recourse BMT batches, so maybe you can join one of those.
of course, whether possible or not, you need to check with your unit.
Hooah ~~~~~~