Question regarding 2 SSDs

Roteus

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm a total newbie when it comes to storage matters so hope you pros can provide me with some insight.

I currently have this setup of Asrock B75 Pro 3-M mobo with:

1 Corsair 120GB SSD
500 GB WD Blue HDD

Plan to add on a Samsung Evo 250GB SSD. Will there be any complications?

Also, is there any way to "clone" my OS to my new 250 GB SSD? I am really unsure of the methods and the know-hows.

Please enlighten!

Many thanks in advance!
 

Zoysia

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
0
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm a total newbie when it comes to storage matters so hope you pros can provide me with some insight.

I currently have this setup of Asrock B75 Pro 3-M mobo with:

1 Corsair 120GB SSD
500 GB WD Blue HDD

Plan to add on a Samsung Evo 250GB SSD. Will there be any complications?

Also, is there any way to "clone" my OS to my new 250 GB SSD? I am really unsure of the methods and the know-hows.

Please enlighten!

Many thanks in advance!
Hi, I just bought a SSD but it cannot be used on my old XP system,
planning to sell at $150 pm me now tks

13441600335_3ac993d8cf.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top