Question regarding carry-on luggage

tantanvestbest

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi bros and sis,

I was wondering if I am able to bring an corded Black and Decker 300w Oscillating Multi-tool on an international flight in my carry-on luggage?

I'm flying Scoot and I don't have check-in luggage.

Thanks in advance!!
 

benk

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2000
Messages
686
Reaction score
0
Hi bros and sis,

I was wondering if I am able to bring an corded Black and Decker 300w Oscillating Multi-tool on an international flight in my carry-on luggage?

I'm flying Scoot and I don't have check-in luggage.

Thanks in advance!!

Could be classified under a "Sharp objects"

https://www.caas.gov.sg/public-passengers/before-your-flight/pack-it-right-for-your-flight

Safer to check in, otherwise item could be removed from you (subject to the staff performing the security screen)
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,515
Reaction score
6,084
Hi bros and sis,

I was wondering if I am able to bring an corded Black and Decker 300w Oscillating Multi-tool on an international flight in my carry-on luggage?

I'm flying Scoot and I don't have check-in luggage.

Thanks in advance!!

Tool have to check in. Even pedicure box in hand carry bag, they also open up and throw the scissor away.
 

ssian84

Master Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
1
The best is buy check in luggage lah, TOP up those 20-30 dollars and have a peaceful journey... buy earlier than otc which would costs more...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top