Question to HWZ/SPH Editoral/Adminstrative team

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,461
Reaction score
6,010
That it is not the first time when I signed up for certain events.
I usually won't get invited.

People just poke fun at me for being childish.
I used to be also a reputable photographer for community events (GRC),
a particular brand and a stock photographer.

Whenever I was invited for an event, usually I will also help out with Photography and share with the sponsor/organizer.
Real mature if you could see the bottom comments.
 
Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
Unlike most who are either into IT or AV, they only are good in one area.

bro, edmwers usually good in both. work as bui bui IT server man then go home load AV relief stress.
 

howdeepisyourlove127

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
35,403
Reaction score
4,977
Can help m write a similar complaint to SG Pools? Buy toto so long liao never tio group 1 before..... :mad:

All biased and prejudiced ppl i say!! :mad:

Sent from the toilet I am supposed to clean using GAGT

choofed.gif
 

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
53,997
Reaction score
18
The level of narcissistic is unparalleled.

I was hoping to be dated by Michelle Reis but due to my level of narcissistic, I wasn't invited. Don't even have the chance to shake her hand to show how handsome I'm. She end up married someone deserved her millions times than me.

Gonna write to HK administration to voice out my dismay and disappointment, will seek HKD 50 millions mental damage so I can check-in IMH to start my treatment ASAP.
 

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
108,892
Reaction score
49,354
The level of narcissistic is unparalleled.

I was hoping to be dated by Michelle Reis but due to my level of narcissistic, I wasn't invited. Don't even have the chance to shake her hand to show how handsome I'm. She end up married someone deserved her millions times than me.

Gonna write to HK administration to voice out my dismay and disappointment, will seek HKD 50 millions mental damage so I can check-in IMH to start my treatment ASAP.
*Cough cough*

Uncle chiu showing your age liao.... Michelle Reis...? Really?? :s13:

Sent from the toilet I am supposed to clean using GAGT
 

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
85,836
Reaction score
2
If you are really satki Sony will personally invite you. Why you need HWZ to invite you?
 

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,461
Reaction score
6,010
Real mature, poke fun at me like that.
Doubt here even attend overseas convention before.
 

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
85,836
Reaction score
2
Real mature, poke fun at me like that.
Doubt here even attend overseas convention before.

Nobody owes you a living lah. You want to be invited to events you need to earn the invitation.

Just because you come here to stomp your feet doesn't mean it's going to fall on your lap.
 

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,461
Reaction score
6,010
Nobody owes you a living lah. You want to be invited to events you need to earn the invitation.

Just because you come here to stomp your feet doesn't mean it's going to fall on your lap.

If you say earn than how to earn the invitation huh? :mad:
KNN, treat me as if some kid.
I just feel something is not right for a member that is so long.

In the past have tried to sign up but have not been invited since
for so long.

Is there anything wrong highlighting.
As if it's over one particular event than I kpkb.
 

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
108,892
Reaction score
49,354
If you say earn than how to earn the invitation huh? :mad:
KNN, treat me as if some kid.
I just feel something is not right for a member that is so long.

In the past have tried to sign up but have not been invited since
for so long.

Is there anything wrong highlighting.
As if it's over one particular event than I kpkb.

Hear hear!! I buy toto for 7 YEARS.... One week twice!! That's like 728 attempts!! Did I even get a group 2, don't say group 1 prize??

Fug chiu sg pools!!! Don't think I dunno who you are!!! Just because kindergarden times I push chiu off the swing you do this kinda thing to me!!! Pui!!!

EQUALITY TO ALL!!! :mad:
 

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,461
Reaction score
6,010
Hear hear!! I buy toto for 7 YEARS.... One week twice!! That's like 728 attempts!! Did I even get a group 2, don't say group 1 prize??

Fug chiu sg pools!!! Don't think I dunno who you are!!! Just because kindergarden times I push chiu off the swing you do this kinda thing to me!!! Pui!!!

EQUALITY TO ALL!!! :mad:

Off topic, I usually win back my Toto bet one.
 

grahf23

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
46,087
Reaction score
7
The level of narcissistic is unparalleled.

I was hoping to be dated by Michelle Reis but due to my level of narcissistic, I wasn't invited. Don't even have the chance to shake her hand to show how handsome I'm. She end up married someone deserved her millions times than me.

Gonna write to HK administration to voice out my dismay and disappointment, will seek HKD 50 millions mental damage so I can check-in IMH to start my treatment ASAP.
*Cough cough*

Uncle chiu showing your age liao.... Michelle Reis...? Really?? :s13:

Sent from the toilet I am supposed to clean using GAGT
Still is THE goddess leh

Sent from 221B Baker Street using GAGT
 

lorryloads

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
34,912
Reaction score
0
Hear hear!! I buy toto for 7 YEARS.... One week twice!! That's like 728 attempts!! Did I even get a group 2, don't say group 1 prize??

Fug chiu sg pools!!! Don't think I dunno who you are!!! Just because kindergarden times I push chiu off the swing you do this kinda thing to me!!! Pui!!!

EQUALITY TO ALL!!! :mad:

:s13::s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top