croc1977
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2002
- Messages
- 46,244
- Reaction score
- 2,208
if i buy such speaker wch sound go through USB...
Will it affected those going through analog?
What happen is i going to buy the BenQ monitor 22 inch replace my 19 inch HP.
My 19 inch HP monitor got built in speaker .
I got a Logitech Z623 for playing games or watching moving.
I don't on it unless im doing those things so i rely my monitor speaker to hear boot up sound....or sometime youtube video wch i don't need to blast...
So i if buy this mini soundbar. it will connect through USB . Will if affect the analog connecting to my Z623?
Can i on both together? If USB sound processing still through my sound card?
Will it affected those going through analog?
What happen is i going to buy the BenQ monitor 22 inch replace my 19 inch HP.
My 19 inch HP monitor got built in speaker .
I got a Logitech Z623 for playing games or watching moving.
I don't on it unless im doing those things so i rely my monitor speaker to hear boot up sound....or sometime youtube video wch i don't need to blast...
So i if buy this mini soundbar. it will connect through USB . Will if affect the analog connecting to my Z623?
Can i on both together? If USB sound processing still through my sound card?