Questions about esim and dual sim

Takodoro

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3
Noob questions here:
1) I am currently using a physical SIM for my mobile phone. I am currently on M1 SIM-only plan.
2) I am thinking of buying Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro LTE version. Seems like it only support eSIM.
3) How do I subscribe to dual SIM, of which the second SIM is an eSIM? Is that even possible?
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,572
Reaction score
4,179
Noob questions here:
1) I am currently using a physical SIM for my mobile phone. I am currently on M1 SIM-only plan.
2) I am thinking of buying Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro LTE version. Seems like it only support eSIM.
3) How do I subscribe to dual SIM, of which the second SIM is an eSIM? Is that even possible?
It will be an "additional sim" profile to be setup to share on your watch.

https://www.starhub.com/personal/mo...e-added-services/numbershare/apple-watch.html
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/info/applewatch-setup
https://www.m1.com.sg/promotions/numbershare
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Noob questions here:
1) I am currently using a physical SIM for my mobile phone. I am currently on M1 SIM-only plan.
2) I am thinking of buying Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro LTE version. Seems like it only support eSIM.
3) How do I subscribe to dual SIM, of which the second SIM is an eSIM? Is that even possible?
That one is under NumberShare. Not standard SIM Only Plan.
 

Apex

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
250
I remmeber esim for watch not a lot telco support for some reason. (last year when i was looking at it))

I believe now should still be the same.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top