Ravpower power banks

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
20000mah is the best. enough battery power to last more than a day for heavy user. if only it can support wireless charging which will be even better.

The latest 20k support fast charging output? They so many iteration until lost track
 

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
388
I think they have the smallest 3350mah power bank with 2.4A out and 2.1A in. Easy to carry around and suitable for iPhone 7+. Sufficient to charge once and no fast charging is needed since ip7 doesn't support.

Just like a bloated lipstick very suitable for ladies with handbag.
fYoscv1l.jpg

pzPvfIUl.jpg

unj5vjzl.jpg


Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
TBH nothing can beat Xiaomi for price and quality when it comes to powerbank...
 

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
18,253
Reaction score
2
xiaomi powerbanks always fail on me after the warranty ends :s13:

i have blacklisted them now
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,025
Reaction score
695
my duaki 10k xiaomi PB still working after 3 years. dunno how efficient now tho.

Oh i bought the slim one only, last time the duaki one not appealing to me or should I say I dun really need it. Even for now, I seldom use PB coz i dun like to bring bag out and no place to keep the PB while on move.
 

Mister Pink

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I bought from the exclusive Singapore distributor via qoo10 the RAVPower 20100mah with USB-C output. Works very well with my Nintendo Switch (fast charging even during gaming). Also can power and charge my Macbook (2015 model). I prefer the RAVPower simply because they give me a more tough impression and feels more solid compared to MI/Zmi. I would compare RAVPower with Anker and other higher end products.

There is a local distributor selling ravpower in qoo10. There is a powerbank with type c 30w output but cost more than zmi type c powerbank.
 

what88

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
6,562
Reaction score
21
I bought from the exclusive Singapore distributor via qoo10 the RAVPower 20100mah with USB-C output. Works very well with my Nintendo Switch (fast charging even during gaming). Also can power and charge my Macbook (2015 model). I prefer the RAVPower simply because they give me a more tough impression and feels more solid compared to MI/Zmi. I would compare RAVPower with Anker and other higher end products.

How much you paid for that?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top