Razer Users Official Thread...

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
0
never take out for more pictures and sniff? :(

Nope... still in the box... I had a Bumblebee Deathadder before giving it to a friend... :)

oimg3_GC04144110_CA05001558.jpg
 

RyuShinEX

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
75,045
Reaction score
20
Nope... still in the box... I had a Bumblebee Deathadder before giving it to a friend... :)

oimg3_GC04144110_CA05001558.jpg

take away the wording and it will be even nicer.

so good, never give me. :(

you want a new friend? lol.


anymore exclusive?
 

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
0
take away the wording and it will be even nicer.

so good, never give me. :(

you want a new friend? lol.


anymore exclusive?

lol... no more already... only sold in China... :)

I have a Bloomslang serial number 1668 of 10000, still in the box. :)
 

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
0
take away the wording and it will be even nicer.

so good, never give me. :(

you want a new friend? lol.


anymore exclusive?

lol... no more already... only sold in China... :)

I have a Bloomslang serial number 1668 of 10000, still in the box. :)
 

RyuShinEX

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
75,045
Reaction score
20
lol... no more already... only sold in China... :)

I have a Bloomslang serial number 1668 of 10000, still in the box. :)

next time post those exclusives one also leh.

how much was boomslang at retail and the price now?
 

FarkMahLife

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
5,584
Reaction score
5
any butties ish can give me tips here ?

razer orca or carcharcias ?

moi considering carcharcias :(
 

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
3,686
Reaction score
105
Can someone tell me how to turn on the lights for BW Ultimate? I plugged in mine liao still no light leh... is it because must on it manually? Thanks in advance!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top