KWSW
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 31,436
- Reaction score
- 3
wah pretty girl...
btw any chance to get the razer jacket? looks like what I wanna wear in my office

wah pretty girl...
wah pretty girl...
btw any chance to get the razer jacket? looks like what I wanna wear in my office![]()
Second the jacket part!
can PO from razer? lol =XI hope I can get hold on that jacket too...![]()
can PO from razer? lol =X
Any more details on that Deathadder Black edition? Its coming out next week right?
is the mmo keyboard anansi out too? will it be available at the it show?
Hi can I check where will I be able to find the Razer Naga Epic mouse? Only can find the normal or molten edition one wherever I went so far...
is the ironclad mousepad out already?




what's the SRP for razer BWUltimate ah
planning to get one this IT show!![]()
Out lor for 89.90. But care. i buy 1 but i use 2 week only coating peal off ma de. Good that cybermind change one for me thanks alot . if peal off again need to find ban leong lor