denniszz
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2000
- Messages
- 20,926
- Reaction score
- 0
I lost my razer orochi usb cable...any chance i can buy a replacement?
you may email Razer for that...

I lost my razer orochi usb cable...any chance i can buy a replacement?
Hey,new here,pardon if my question is stupid to anyone.
May i know where can I buy the Iphone 4/4S Battlefield 3 protection case and at what price?
how much is the transformers edition ? i.think not cheap right?
Been using my razer krait for about a year plus already, looking to change soon![]()
Hi! May I know if the Razer Tiamat 2.2 is in stock and how much is it? Thanks! =)
I saw that the Razer iPhone4 case is out in the Razer stores recently. (Non-BF3 edition)
I wonder if you guys got sell this in stores locally??? Or tt I have to buy online?
iPhone 4 Protection Case by Razer | Razer Online Store | For Gamers. by Gamers.
hey guys, just wondering if you guys ever experience this problem before.
Sometimes when you boot up your computer to windows the mouse is not power on as in no power(the pointer cannot even move when in windows)
and you need to plug out and plug back in then will have power.