RC Car Hobby Group

Speedykid

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Good afternoon RC Car Hobby Group, there is a new off road buggy track @ Macpherson T-Net Club. Please check it out… Have a nice day! :)

*Open from Tuesday to Sunday - 1pm to 9pm (Monday closed)
*Free usage of the track
 

cantofish

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2001
Messages
5,557
Reaction score
1
Eh I saw the thread on rctech but missing more info leh. I rode on the pump track before. Same?
 

Speedykid

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Eh I saw the thread on rctech but missing more info leh. I rode on the pump track before. Same?

Hey,, it's the same BMX pump track at the Macpherson T-Net Club. Now they welcome RC car to come in to play on the track for free.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top