Re-installing official ROM into SAMSUNG S8

MadwolfNemesis

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2001
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
2
Dear gurus,

I attempted to root my phone due to the usage of Android Auto.

Now, I am unable to start the phone. Is there a way to download the official ROM for me to install it in?

I can boot into TWRP though.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Dear gurus,

I attempted to root my phone due to the usage of Android Auto.

Now, I am unable to start the phone. Is there a way to download the official ROM for me to install it in?

I can boot into TWRP though.

You can get the rom from Sam mobile firmware section, though the free download speed is disastrous. That’s the only official firmware channel you can find.

You’ll require ODIN as well, and that you wont be able to recover a single bit of user data..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top