Reactivate m1 prepaid card?

liburan_natal

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
I forgot to top up my M1 prepaid M card and missed the expiry date. I suppose my card has been deactivated. Is it possible to reactivate the card or at least to get the same number again?
 

ivanhoe

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
1
Call them ,they will reactivat but u must top-up within one week.
 

liburan_natal

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Call them ,they will reactivat but u must top-up within one week.

Thanks :) I am so happy that I am able to reactivate it.

Also found out that there is no certain "grace period" for reactivation. Once they are unable to find the number in their system, it will not be able for reactivation.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top