Received infraction 3 times???

JiakLiaoBeeKia

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
934
Reaction score
143
Hi mods and admin,

Not sure why... I was just sharing my rant about what happened several days ago.

I got banned.

Reason: trolling / forum nuisance.



Problem is I received infraction 3 times. The first one was saying I was trolling around and cited the thread I made. But the other 2 infraction had no citation or reason at all :(

And all 3 infraction were given to me within 1 minute.

:(
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,430
Reaction score
10,759
Mind your language, even as you rant & write up stories.

The temporary suspension was to allow you to calm down & chill out.

Have a lovely weekend!
 

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
82,858
Reaction score
21,319
Mind your language, even as you rant & write up stories.

The temporary suspension was to allow you to calm down & chill out.

Have a lovely weekend!

can show an example of him exhibiting non-acceptable language usage?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top