Received spam in my inbox

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,820
Reaction score
5,887
Z7DKD0f.png


Hi, I received this spam message from a new user. I hope that new users have a post limit and can't private message other users as it may result in a spam feast.

Thanks.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,168
Reaction score
3,137
Thanks for pointing out - we've banned the user.

We can't however weigh down all users just because of spammers, who've already curbed tremendously with our improved registration process.

Z7DKD0f.png


Hi, I received this spam message from a new user. I hope that new users have a post limit and can't private message other users as it may result in a spam feast.

Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top