Receiving infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,731
Reaction score
3,578
Hi ADMIN
I am am NOT TROLLING!
I think i had the right to know. Who know one day i maybe receive it too? You mean i dont have the right to know? You cannot anyhow say i am trolling where one is sincerely to know the ans. And to make one post need 10 words fyi!

I reply my feedback in Aftershock's thread as they quote me to response. You say i am wrong to response?

hwzadmin said:
Dear harky,

You have received an infraction at HardwareZone.com.sg | Product reviews | Technology News | Blogs.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
trolling
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
12 Infraction Points for posts made in 2011 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg
want to know toooooooooo

All the best,
HardwareZone.com.sg | Product reviews | Technology News | Blogs
 

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,097
Reaction score
57
Dear Member,

You were infracted for hijacking another member's thread. Normally if you wish to seek clarification, you should create a thread of your own.

On this occasion, we will not be entertaining any more requests on your part as your infractions for unnecessary comments in Aftershock's thread has been clearly explained to you.


Hi ADMIN
I am am NOT TROLLING!
I think i had the right to know. Who know one day i maybe receive it too? You mean i dont have the right to know? You cannot anyhow say i am trolling where one is sincerely to know the ans. And to make one post need 10 words fyi!

I reply my feedback in Aftershock's thread as they quote me to response. You say i am wrong to response?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top