harky
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2002
- Messages
- 61,741
- Reaction score
- 3,579
Dear mod i refer to my infraction basic on what you quoted
my URL is not a External links to commercial websites with the intent to profit and/or promote a commercial entity but is link to a animal welfare groups.
I am referring to
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php?do=search&match=all&q=sg&s=&titlesonly=0
Signature Guidelines -> Applicable to All #4
(Only links that lead to non-commercial site(s) are allowed.)
Hope you can give a clear explanation to this!
How do a welfare fb classified as a commercial site?
I post the link here again fyi
https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurStreetDogsSOSD
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HOPE-Dog-Rescue/245909795437201
my URL is not a External links to commercial websites with the intent to profit and/or promote a commercial entity but is link to a animal welfare groups.
I am referring to
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php?do=search&match=all&q=sg&s=&titlesonly=0
Signature Guidelines -> Applicable to All #4
(Only links that lead to non-commercial site(s) are allowed.)
Hope you can give a clear explanation to this!
How do a welfare fb classified as a commercial site?
I post the link here again fyi
https://www.facebook.com/SaveOurStreetDogsSOSD
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HOPE-Dog-Rescue/245909795437201
hwzadmin said:Dear harky,
You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.
Reason: Unsolicited Content (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)
-------
Member reported you:
dear mod, Harky's signature links to external site. not allowed right?
HELP Singapore Stray Animals!
Save Our StreetDogs SOSD
HOPE Dog Rescue
-------
This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Last edited:
