Recommend a great gaming mouse

HolyInnocents

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2011
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
it works unofficially :), but i wont go for that setup.. because the mousepad is too small and not the material i like.

yeah i wont go for it also...not sure how safe is it to put my hand on a charging mat for a prolonged period of time

maybe it will cause cancer in the long run
 

wizardundo

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,288
Reaction score
25
G602_4-650x429.jpg


this the best gaming mouse 6 side macro keys super useful.. i use them to switch items , wpns

Think now discontinued.. i cant get similar mouse like this liaoz

I love this mouse too, fits my palm perfectly.. It died on me last year (the movement sensor faulty). My spare mouse G700s is starting to show double-click symptom (1 click becomes 2 click). I should start looking for the next mouse soon.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,204
Reaction score
3,609
I love this mouse too, fits my palm perfectly.. It died on me last year (the movement sensor faulty). My spare mouse G700s is starting to show double-click symptom (1 click becomes 2 click). I should start looking for the next mouse soon.
This mine 2nd one.. First one got double click issue N I exchange within warranty. Hope mine this mouse last..
 

tigerwoods

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
11,413
Reaction score
2,639
Deathadder very old version still working great, replaced the mouse wheel once.
 

octacon

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,021
Reaction score
3
I love this mouse too, fits my palm perfectly.. It died on me last year (the movement sensor faulty). My spare mouse G700s is starting to show double-click symptom (1 click becomes 2 click). I should start looking for the next mouse soon.

Eh.. I replaced ( soldering require) the omron switch (S$1 each) in the G602 . The double click issue resolved and it work as good as new.
 

octacon

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,021
Reaction score
3
G602_4-650x429.jpg


this the best gaming mouse 6 side macro keys super useful.. i use them to switch items , wpns

Think now discontinued.. i cant get similar mouse like this liaoz

Sim Lim Square still selling lah , I just repaired mine ( double click issue) and working as good as new. One of the best mouse in the market .
 

octacon

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,021
Reaction score
3
gg to Razer fans

I don't use trash too , my Mamba died once and the worse case is that its layer melted ( although now they do away that coating) , I will not buy another razer mouse . Logitech still the best.
 

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
19,876
Reaction score
307
Razer crap are overprice trash.

I have abyssus.....dun even use for gaming.....just normal surf....1 year kenna double click problem.
 

-ikigai-

Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Razer is very good in marketing their products, however it is hard to justify the pricetag on most of their products given the lack of quality control.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
 

galaxynote

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
7,836
Reaction score
489
Thanks all. Looks like i going for logitech mouse and keyboard.
How abt speakers? Logitech got awesome 2.1 speakers?
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,035
Reaction score
8,288
Razer is very good in marketing their products, however it is hard to justify the pricetag on most of their products given the lack of quality control.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Yea, people will eventually realize it and move on.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top