Abadi Agus – One of the Best Driver I had met in Bali..I had being to Bali a few times and I really appreciate a lot on the help of Mr Agus and team. As a visitor to other country , normally we will afraid of the local people will overcharges us on food, souvenir, spa and etc and this is what normally happen. As my budget for a trip is quite budgeted, hence normally I will try to use my little money to have big fun. Not only Mr agus charges on the transportation is reasonable, but he also take up another move to help customer to bargain with their local seller on food , souvenir and spa without any extra charges..for an example, I think most of the travelers to Bali will love to have the food at Jimbaran Bay while enjoying the sunset…so do I, the best part that He help me up is , I get a local Balinese price for the food I ordered beside the beach.. it is more than 50% discount off from the list price from the restaurant. When I bring this story back to Singapore, lots of my friend say : OMG, I shall hired your driver when last time we go Bali.Hence, if you are going to Bali, you can consider hiring same driver as me in order for you to enjoy a better trip. he will be really delight on it.
Contact Agus :
Email : (balinejanitour@gmail.com)
Phone : +62818359905
Blog : (abadidriver.blogspot.com)