EliteNinjaWarrior
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2014
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 0
Sup guys!
As stated above. Need help with picking a laptop as I am not very good with laptop specifications. My current laptop is HP. Been using it for more than 5 years. Not really in a good shape now. I wish to change to another brand now. Been thinking between Fujitsu and Asus. (Should I consider Acer too?)
Below are the shortlisted laptops.
Fujitsu UH554
Processor: Intel Core i7 4500U (2.7GHz, 4MB Cache, 2C4T)
Memory: 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz
HHD: 500GB 5400RPM
Display: 13.3" (1366x768)
Graphcs: Intel HD Graphics 4400
Communication: USB3.0-Ethernet Dongle, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
I/O: 1xUSB2.0 + 2xUSB3.0
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
Weight: 1.5kg
Cost: About 1.6k to 1.7k
ASUS BU401
Processor: Intel Core i7 4500U (1.8GHz, 4MB Cache, 2C4T)
Memory: 8GB DRAM DDR3 (4x2)
HHD: 500GB
Display: 14" (1600x900)
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 730M
Comm: Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless 802.11 a/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
I/O: 3xUSB3.0
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
Weight: 1.64kg
Cost: 1.6k
ASUS G750
Processor: Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.5GHz, 6MB Cache, 4C8T)
Memory; 8GB DRAM DDR3
HHD: 1TB 7200RPM
Display: 17.3" (1920x1080)
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 860M
Comm: Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
optical drive: 8X Super Multi double-layer
i/o: 4xUSB3.0
os: Windows 8.1 64bit
weight: 4.5 kg
Cost: 2.3k
Laptop will be mainly for school purpose. Using simple software like adobe suite, microsoft office etc.
Will ASUS G750 be worth it? It looks really heavy though, 4.5kg.. But the specifications are good right?
Thanks for the help guys! =)
As stated above. Need help with picking a laptop as I am not very good with laptop specifications. My current laptop is HP. Been using it for more than 5 years. Not really in a good shape now. I wish to change to another brand now. Been thinking between Fujitsu and Asus. (Should I consider Acer too?)
Below are the shortlisted laptops.
Fujitsu UH554
Processor: Intel Core i7 4500U (2.7GHz, 4MB Cache, 2C4T)
Memory: 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz
HHD: 500GB 5400RPM
Display: 13.3" (1366x768)
Graphcs: Intel HD Graphics 4400
Communication: USB3.0-Ethernet Dongle, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
I/O: 1xUSB2.0 + 2xUSB3.0
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
Weight: 1.5kg
Cost: About 1.6k to 1.7k
ASUS BU401
Processor: Intel Core i7 4500U (1.8GHz, 4MB Cache, 2C4T)
Memory: 8GB DRAM DDR3 (4x2)
HHD: 500GB
Display: 14" (1600x900)
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 730M
Comm: Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless 802.11 a/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
I/O: 3xUSB3.0
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
Weight: 1.64kg
Cost: 1.6k
ASUS G750
Processor: Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.5GHz, 6MB Cache, 4C8T)
Memory; 8GB DRAM DDR3
HHD: 1TB 7200RPM
Display: 17.3" (1920x1080)
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 860M
Comm: Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
optical drive: 8X Super Multi double-layer
i/o: 4xUSB3.0
os: Windows 8.1 64bit
weight: 4.5 kg
Cost: 2.3k
Laptop will be mainly for school purpose. Using simple software like adobe suite, microsoft office etc.
Will ASUS G750 be worth it? It looks really heavy though, 4.5kg.. But the specifications are good right?
Thanks for the help guys! =)
Last edited:
