Recommend Lenovo notebook

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,239
Reaction score
853
Hi,

I'm looking at this new ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook, which probably at i5 (comes with HD 4400?). It's light, suitable for light gaming, office work. Seem to have decent battery life.

Is it advisable to get this model? Budget can go up to maybe 1.8 - 2k.

I think mainly need slightly lighter (not > 1.5-6kg), office work, light gaming (e.g. Dota), decent battery life. i5 would be sufficient, 8gb RAM. I guess 13-14" would be ideal.

If you have other model from Lenovo to recommend, do state here.

Thanks!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top