Hi,
I am looking for a NAS storage to store all my files so that i can access it via the many computers/devices at home. I would also like to have a cloud access, so that i can also access my files outside of my house. Please recommend me any device that is reliable good and preferably cheap. I am currently looking at D-Link DNS-320L, D-Link DNS-327L and Synology brands
gonna hoot 1 at the upcoming comex.
I am looking for a NAS storage to store all my files so that i can access it via the many computers/devices at home. I would also like to have a cloud access, so that i can also access my files outside of my house. Please recommend me any device that is reliable good and preferably cheap. I am currently looking at D-Link DNS-320L, D-Link DNS-327L and Synology brands

gonna hoot 1 at the upcoming comex.
Last edited: