TradeHippo
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2009
- Messages
- 5,391
- Reaction score
- 58
Looking for a mixed use PC (Gaming/work) Budget 3k
Thinking of the below specs 1TB SSB, (16 or 32 Gb ram)
Recommend me pls, just CPU no monitors etc needed thanks!
I am looking at this in aftershock for comparison... thought I find 24 GB GPU an overkill. I have never tried Lexar/Lancer brand.. any comments pls? Anyone compared before vs simlim vs fortran, which is more value? Thanks
$3299
AMD RYZEN 7 7800X3D Processor
AFTERSHOCK Glacier Mirror 360mm Watercooling
Gigabyte B650M Gaming X AX
AMD RADEON RX 7900XTX (MBA Edition) 24GB
32GB ADATA Lancer RGB DDR5 6000MHz (16x2)
2TB Lexar NM710 GEN4 SSD
850W Deepcool 80+ Gold
Wireless + Bluetooth Included
Aftershock Zeal Showcase Edition (VXL)
Windows 11 Home 64 Bit *Unactivated*
Thinking of the below specs 1TB SSB, (16 or 32 Gb ram)
Recommend me pls, just CPU no monitors etc needed thanks!
I am looking at this in aftershock for comparison... thought I find 24 GB GPU an overkill. I have never tried Lexar/Lancer brand.. any comments pls? Anyone compared before vs simlim vs fortran, which is more value? Thanks
$3299
AMD RYZEN 7 7800X3D Processor
AFTERSHOCK Glacier Mirror 360mm Watercooling
Gigabyte B650M Gaming X AX
AMD RADEON RX 7900XTX (MBA Edition) 24GB
32GB ADATA Lancer RGB DDR5 6000MHz (16x2)
2TB Lexar NM710 GEN4 SSD
850W Deepcool 80+ Gold
Wireless + Bluetooth Included
Aftershock Zeal Showcase Edition (VXL)
Windows 11 Home 64 Bit *Unactivated*
Last edited:
