Recommend me a upgrade for mobile

WorldpeaceX

Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Current using Huawei mate 10. Thinking of looking for upgrade, aiming for bigger screen like Huawei mate 2x. But worry about the Google support. Got see a few vivo, OPPO and Xiaomi. So what are better upgrade from my current hp. State your reason. Price around 600.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,587
Reaction score
18,687
Current Huawei phones still support Google. Only flagships from Huawei Mate 30 and 30 Pro will not have google mobile services gms.

If you are looking at Mate 20 or P30, they still come with Google.

I would suggest you give Xiaomi a look, they recently introduced Redmi Note8 and Note8 Pro, it looks good and is well below 600. Big screen big battery.
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
Current using Huawei mate 10. Thinking of looking for upgrade, aiming for bigger screen like Huawei mate 2x. But worry about the Google support. Got see a few vivo, OPPO and Xiaomi. So what are better upgrade from my current hp. State your reason. Price around 600.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

What are your requirements ?
Screen, camera etc ...
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
You could try getting the Redmi K20 Pro, OnePlus 7 Pro (used), Vivo S1, or Huawei Mate 20X lor. I think Mate20X is just the biggest of all.

Current using Huawei mate 10. Thinking of looking for upgrade, aiming for bigger screen like Huawei mate 2x. But worry about the Google support. Got see a few vivo, OPPO and Xiaomi. So what are better upgrade from my current hp. State your reason. Price around 600.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Samsung Galaxy Fold

Current using Huawei mate 10. Thinking of looking for upgrade, aiming for bigger screen like Huawei mate 2x. But worry about the Google support. Got see a few vivo, OPPO and Xiaomi. So what are better upgrade from my current hp. State your reason. Price around 600.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
 

WorldpeaceX

Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Looking at xiaomi mi9t. Worth getting? Prefer locally so can get repair if anything happen.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Mi 9t Pro export set. Paid $400 for mine. Super value for $.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
Mainly I use to ml and media consuming. And I prefer a
Bigger screen as I got big hands

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

Mi 9T is a good choice. Bang for buck so long you are okay with MIUI and motorized front camera.

Wait for 11.11 deals if not urgent.
 
Last edited:

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Samsung Galaxy Fold is a good choice
You can Fold the screen and if you need big screen unfold can already

Mainly I use to ml and media consuming. And I prefer a
Bigger screen as I got big hands

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Come the Galaxy A70, or Note10+, or S10 5G suits you tbh. After much consideration.

Galaxy Fold is a BAD choice as the aspect ratio is not the right one for ML.

A70 with 4500mAh and midrange chipset offers you better battery life while still capable of running ML at all high settings.

Mainly I use to ml and media consuming. And I prefer a
Bigger screen as I got big hands

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top