Recommend me some laptop/ultrabook

Soshi<3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,653
Reaction score
0
My budget is around 1700 and below. I want to use it for school (poly) and also for occasional gaming(games like warframe in 1080p). I hope that it is at least 1080p screen resolution and able to surf net smoothly. For screen size I expect ard 13-14 inch. For graphics, I hope it can last for at least 3 yrs to support future games like crysis. I dont know anything abt computers, I hope fellow zoners can give me some recommendations.
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
My budget is around 1700 and below. I want to use it for school (poly) and also for occasional gaming(games like warframe in 1080p). I hope that it is at least 1080p screen resolution and able to surf net smoothly. For screen size I expect ard 13-14 inch. For graphics, I hope it can last for at least 3 yrs to support future games like crysis. I dont know anything abt computers, I hope fellow zoners can give me some recommendations.

The nearest that you can probably consider is MSI GE40. 14." FHD, i7/GTX760 2GB Graphics. But for games like crysis, doubt it is still good for it after 3 years. :)

GTX760 is already a pretty good mobile gaming graphics now.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top