alamakazim
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2013
- Messages
- 8,133
- Reaction score
- 402
recommend me : ultra light weight bokeh setup
possible or not?
possible or not?
Fuji Xt1 with 56mm f1.2 lens
recommend me : ultra light weight bokeh setup
possible or not?
how about $2.5k budget
ultra light -- speed demon bokeh setup
f1.4 at least
less than 50mm
it seems m4/3 lightest
or should I get the lightest dslr
sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS loh. unless you want fuji system but not everyone can tanhan the slightly own color characteristics. try olympus lah2.5k alot....
get any Olympus m4/3 with a 45mm or 75mm. Bokeh gao gao
recommend me : ultra light weight bokeh setup
possible or not?
Panasonic gm1 + olympus/Panasonic 42.5/45mm f1.7/1.8
Very cheap. Total will be less than 400 if u buy smart
I dont need cheap o HAHAHAHA
I shortlist Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 m4/3

My personal experience:
20 F1.7
- sharp, pancake, nice DOF, decent price but AF is average
45 F1.8
- sharp, fast AF, v.good DOF, decent price but prefer wider FL
17 F1.8
- not the best prime but good balance between price / sharpness/ AF / FL / DOF
If I have $$$, would probably get 15 F1.7 instead...![]()
oh yah there is 15mm
Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH
I prefer standard wide FL pancake to keep the size and weight down. There are actually a lot more. m43 has a healthy selection of lens especially if you don't require AF.
Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F0.95
Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm F0.95
Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95
My current travel kit is GX7 + 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 & 17mm f1.8