overlord4101
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2008
- Messages
- 561
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi guys, been noticing that my FSP Aurum S 500W has been making increased noise lately, feeling like the degrading of the fan really taking place after 4-5 years of use =/ thinking of getting a new PSU, hence anyone can recommend me a silent PSU?
Thinking of getting a 600-650W modular 80+gold PSU, this is due to possible upgrade of any of my parts in the next couple of years at least got that extra 100w to spare if I choose to upgrade to top tier card in the future, any brands or models to recommend me? I budgeting $150 max for this haha
Thank you in advance!
Thinking of getting a 600-650W modular 80+gold PSU, this is due to possible upgrade of any of my parts in the next couple of years at least got that extra 100w to spare if I choose to upgrade to top tier card in the future, any brands or models to recommend me? I budgeting $150 max for this haha
Thank you in advance!
