Hi bros,
I'm having issues with my laptop: cpu overheating and auto shutdown frequently occurring.
As it's 5 yrs old, these issues are probably due to dust buildup inside the laptop. Would also like to ask if anyone knows of any other reasons for these issues.
Anyway I was hoping for recommendations for any SLS shop that can do laptop troubleshooting & maintenance (eg heatsink cleaning/replacing and reapply thermal paste) with professional service at a fair price.
Thanks in advance!
I'm having issues with my laptop: cpu overheating and auto shutdown frequently occurring.
As it's 5 yrs old, these issues are probably due to dust buildup inside the laptop. Would also like to ask if anyone knows of any other reasons for these issues.
Anyway I was hoping for recommendations for any SLS shop that can do laptop troubleshooting & maintenance (eg heatsink cleaning/replacing and reapply thermal paste) with professional service at a fair price.
Thanks in advance!