CookieZCream
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2014
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello guys, planning to get my younger brother a new rig as his old laptop died out. General usage is on dota 2 and massive web surfing (he likes to open lots of tabs). Budget is only at 800-900. Using a 21 inch samsung monitor and hope the rig is able to handle dota 2 in the best setting available. Been reading up some spec during my army free time and this are the specs I've seen people recommend.
Asrock H81M-HDs + G3220
4x2gb ram (recommend a good brand please)
WD Blue 1TB
Superflower HX 500M
Samsung Dvd drive
Window 7 OEM
128GB SSD (need brand recommendation too)
GPU wise I totally have no idea whats better.
Casing wise, preferably one with window sides.
Im also total idiot in pc diy, so please suggest which shop to avoid and which are the better place to assemble my pc. Lastly, im using credit card for payment so please kindly suggest the average price as I know that its hard to get discount with CC.
Thank you so much for your time.
Asrock H81M-HDs + G3220
4x2gb ram (recommend a good brand please)
WD Blue 1TB
Superflower HX 500M
Samsung Dvd drive
Window 7 OEM
128GB SSD (need brand recommendation too)
GPU wise I totally have no idea whats better.
Casing wise, preferably one with window sides.
Im also total idiot in pc diy, so please suggest which shop to avoid and which are the better place to assemble my pc. Lastly, im using credit card for payment so please kindly suggest the average price as I know that its hard to get discount with CC.
Thank you so much for your time.
