Recommendation for Laptop Under SGD1200

slasherkenshin

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
26
Hi guys,

I don't really know the current laptop market right now and I would hope to get some ideas. I wish to get a laptop for work (excel, powerpoint), web surfing and video watching(720p-1080p :D)

Budget would be about $1000-1200.

Would be glad if I could get a few recommendations :D

MANY THANKS :D:D:D

BTW: I'm thinking of getting surface pro with the type keyboard as well. Any thoughts?
 
Last edited:

Shaderer

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
maybe the asus k451? i5-4200u/4 gb ram/750 GB HDD+8GB SSD/14" HD/GT 740M @ $999 in most shops
 

Gribber

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
11,562
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I don't really know the current laptop market right now and I would hope to get some ideas. I wish to get a laptop for work (excel, powerpoint), web surfing and video watching(720p-1080p :D)

Budget would be about $1000-1200.

Would be glad if I could get a few recommendations :D

MANY THANKS :D:D:D

BTW: I'm thinking of getting surface pro with the type keyboard as well. Any thoughts?


aafzub.jpg


You can get the lower model of the dell vostro 5470 which will meet your budget at 1,199 without touchscreen and mSATA SSD.

http://www.dell.com/sg/p/vostro-5470/pd
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top